Safety Team Contacts
If your special event requires permits, licenses or safety approvals, the safety teams will be in contact with you. However, feel free to contact them anytime.
If you have specific questions related to your event and safety, please contact the appropriate safety team. Their contact info is listed below.
Safety Teams Contact Info
ASU Police Department:
- Contact: E-mail PDEvents@asu.edu or call (480) 965-6902
- ASU PD Special Events Agreement - 21 days in advance
- Alcohol Permit - 14 days in advance
- Contact: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 965-1823
- Fire Permit - 10 days in advance
Emergency Medical Services (EMS):
- Contact: E-mail ASUEMSUnit@exchange.asu.edu or call (480) 965-1823
Risk and Emergency Management:
- Contact: E-mail email@example.com
Parking and Transit:
- Website: cfo.asu.edu/pts-campus
- Website: cfo.asu.edu/fdm-forms
- Contact: eoss.asu.edu/health/resources/foodsafety or call (480) 965-6853
- Food Waiver Request Form - 14 days in advance
- Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit - 7 days in advance
Animal Safety (Office of Research Integrity and Assurance):
- 21 days advance notification of any live animals used during events required
- Contact: E-mail IACUC@asu.edu or call 480-965-6788
- Enroll in the ASU Sustainability Certification program and learn practical ways to contribute to ASU's climate neutrality and sustainability goals.
Office of University Events & Protocol
COVID-19 Exposure Protocol
If an attendee to your event reports they have tested positive or have been exposed to COVID-19, DO NOT contact the other attendees of your event. You should direct the reporting attendee to the following resources:
If the attendee is an ASU employee or community member:
They should visit the Employee wellness exposure management webpage for public health guidelines and instructions.
If the attendee is an ASU Student:
They should visit ASU Health Services, or call 480-965-3349 if they are sick and need to schedule an appointment. Students should also contact their professors.