The ASU Safety Teams strongly encourage event producers to submit an Special Event Registry form for all special events on ASU properties.
Because your event may impact – or be impacted by – other events happening on campus. The Safety Teams will review your information and contact you if they see an issue.
Must submit Special Event Registry form if...
A Special Event Registry form must be submitted if the event includes any of the following:
- More than 50 guests are expected.
- The event is open to the general public.
- The event will be outdoors, in a lab space, or an area that is not designed or intended for the function.
- Food will be served.
- Alcohol will be served.
- Media will be present.
- Event set-up includes:
- Carnival Rides
- Barricades or Fencing
- The event includes safety concerns, such as:
- Hazardous Materials
- Electrical Generators
- Cooking (including Food Trucks)
- Other safety concerns
- The event programming includes controversial topics (media might cover it, protesters might attend, security may be needed)
- VIPs, elected officials, donors, anyone who travels with a security detail, or dignitaries will be invited to the event.
We like to say:
[ When in doubt, fill it out! ]
Submit a new Event Registry form
Note: Virtual-only events do not need to submit a form on the Special Events Registry.